Non Statutory Customary Land Law (LWPR 402)
- The Land Use Act – State Control of Land; grant of right of occupancy; what certificate of occupancy connotes, alienation of certificate of occupancy; revocation of certificate of occupancy; revocation of certificate of occupancy; compensation of revocation.
- Relationship between Land Use Act and other State Land Law.
- An outline of control of natural resources – minerals, water and forests; Agrarian Reforms.
- Rights and Interest in land-freehold, joint tenancy in common prescription, laches, acquiescence, leasehold, easements, profit a prendre, covenants mortgages.
- Registration – registration of instruments, registration of title